06 September 2017

Lint Roller

>put on brown rice
>shit takes 50 min to cook
>haven't fed the clam all week
>towel down, trou down, & joy-rocket is go for launch
>Houstonwehaveliftoff.mp4
>no
>wait
>stop
>DAMMIT
>it's been too long, only last a few minutes
>iamdisappoint.jpg
>femanon, but "gifted" with 40+-min refractory period
>occasionally delude self that tonight will be the night I get a twofer in a reasonable amount of time
>never works
>case in fucking point
>drillbabydrill.gif
>30 min later
>arm's tired
>think I'm getting close again
>Suddenly, "BEEEEEEP-BEEEEEP-BEEEEEP!"
>clam-jammed by a boiled cereal crop
>free hand is slimy
>setting vibrator down is like trying to balance a pencil on its eraser
>bright idea of the day: I'll flex my kegels & try to just hold it inside me
>try to roll off the lofted bed
>land on vibe handle
>jump in pain
>vibe shoots out and rolls all the way to the closet
>picks up all the hair along the way
And that's how my dildo became a lint roller.