19 January 2016

Unknown number

> Saturday morning
> Playing vydia
> Phone rings, unknown number
> "Yes? Who is it?"
> "Hey it's me, here is your daughter she wants to talk to you!"
> "Hi daddyyy"
> "I don't have a daughter. Who are you?"
> "Christen"
> "I'm not your father, I don't even know you"
> I end the call
> 20 seconds later
> "Why did you do that to your daughter? What are you thinking? She is crying, apologize to her"
> I can't say anything before the little girl talks to me again.
> "Daddy don't do this to me" and sobs.
> "I'm not your dad"
> "Daddy please don't do this" and sobs louder
> "I don't know you, you are not my daughter, I'm not your father, I'm not anything of you, stop calling me please, goddamit"
> She starts to cry and her mother is back at the phone
> "What the heck Jeff! Are you crazy? You make your daughter cry! Why do you do this? You think it's funny!?"
> "What the heck!? I'm not Jeff, my name is Anon. Stop bothering me please"
> 3 seconds awkward silence.
> Ends call.

Later I realized I might have scarred a bit that little girl.