16 January 2016

Waking up

>be me
>scotfag, 18
>commute to university by bus daily at 6:30am
>drinking at the local pub the previous night
>sit at back of the bus and chill
>4 hours sleep
>tired af, figured it would be a good idea to sleep
>bus is packed full of people but still somehow manage to sleep even though I don't usually
>wake up practically at campus bus stop
>tiredeyes.jpeg
>eyes watering profusely 
>hit stop button
>queue minor stroke
>move past the guy sitting next to me and enter the channel of the bus
>driver slams the breaks 200yards before stop
>mfw legs refuse to work correctly and decide to get parkinsons
>i swing down between the poles, half tarzan, half stroking out
>reach the bottom of the bus and contemplate wtf happened
>"cheers mate" and step off the bus
>proceed to my local coffee place
>still trying to wake up
>regular guy is on for the time of morning,"hello anon, what can i get you"
>"medium latte man"
>queue 2nd stroke
>"sitting in or take away anon"
>i raise my voice as i figured he didn't here me "medium latte"
>"god damn it anon, sit in or take away?"
>A MEDIUM LATTE
>private school girl behind me helps me understand the error im making
>autism.gif
>establish i'm sitting in, barista guy scowls into the coffee machine in disgust
>carry coffee to the table i usually sit at
>meanwhile a crowd of people have accumulated, waiting to get served
>take off bag
>strap catches coffee glass
>flys off the table, spaghetti everywhere
>barista glares at me
>i shake my head and leave
>mfw i realise that i can't ever go back there after today