>be me, 20yo politics a****t
>browse 4chan and plebbit
>"gommunism is when no iphone"
>"whatabout vuvuzela"
>try explaining communism isn't literally "dictator forever"
>get called tankie, jew, receive death threats
>fine, I'll prove them wrong myself
>get involved in unions and local politics
>coup happens
>s**t hits the fan
>hide while bros get smoked
>eventually crawl out
>"anon, we won, you should lead us"
>me, a nobody who just wanted to win an internet argument
>fine
>mass vaccination campaign
>expand education and healthcare
>build roads, housing and schools
>land reform + self-sufficient agriculture
>crack down on corruption
>make life better for the bros
>everyone starts loving me
>some salty 4channer doesn't like this
>gets me shot
>bleeding out
>realize some goblin is about to undo everything
>mfw I'm Thomas Sankara
>browse 4chan and plebbit
>"gommunism is when no iphone"
>"whatabout vuvuzela"
>try explaining communism isn't literally "dictator forever"
>get called tankie, jew, receive death threats
>fine, I'll prove them wrong myself
>get involved in unions and local politics
>coup happens
>s**t hits the fan
>hide while bros get smoked
>eventually crawl out
>"anon, we won, you should lead us"
>me, a nobody who just wanted to win an internet argument
>fine
>mass vaccination campaign
>expand education and healthcare
>build roads, housing and schools
>land reform + self-sufficient agriculture
>crack down on corruption
>make life better for the bros
>everyone starts loving me
>some salty 4channer doesn't like this
>gets me shot
>bleeding out
>realize some goblin is about to undo everything
>mfw I'm Thomas Sankara