14 September 2026

Have any anons gotten gang stalked?

>2am
>one car on the road.
>turn into left turn lane.
>light turns green
>wait on other car to move straight
>turn
>red and blue Lights behind me.
>Roll down front windows
>Knocks on back windshield
>Very confused.jpg
>talks through back windows.
>"Alright, I pulled you over for not using your turn signal."
>More confused.jpg
>"were you on your phone."
>No, I guess it's just dark and early.
>"Where you coming from?"
>Tell him the truth.
>get off with a warning.
Next morning.
>Pull out of drive way.
>Reach stop sign on the same road.
>To my left, there's a cop.
>To my right, there's a cop.
>Behind me, it's a cop.
>crawl at 15 miles per hour until they abandon me.
>weird coincidence, but I guess that's it.
Next day
>drive to work.
>cops are already there
>take the back entrance.
Switch up my routes each day for a while.
>Get a call that weekend.
>"Good evening anon, I'm with the Wyoming police department."
>Sir, I've never been to Wyoming. Nor do I know anyone who has.
>"We get that a lot sir, listen, we have a pretty irate father here, have you been texting any girls?"
>Sir, if you think i got any girl's number, you already got the wrong guy.
>"Well let me jog your memory, do you know a Mia?"
>Sir, that's the name of the mass scam text, can I have your badge number or some kind of evidence proving who this is?
>"No"
hang up, move on with my life.
>monday
>Cops waiting outside my gym at the end of the day.
>Okay this has gone far enough, I'm going to wait these fuckers out and just sleep in my car.
>they arrest some other crack head.
I understand why people think they're being gang stalked now.