14 July 2015

Anon clears the room

> Be me
> Be living at best mate's place with his father
> Father is a nutty professor and an absolute champion
> Father owns a house full of old pinball and arcade machines.
> A fateful day approaches
> Mein farts are smelling like the most RANCID SHIT known to mankind.
> Be playing star trek pinball with best mate.
> Feel ultra mega stench pile brewing up
> Squeeze it out as quietly as I can.
> Allow the ball to drop through the middle of the flippers
> Turn to best mate
> In really obvious "You're about to cop it voice say:
> "Yooouuurr Tuuuurn..."
> Grinning like a cunt
> Best mate steps in.
> Fires off the ball
> Gets about 3 flips on the flippers.
> "PWWOOOAAAAARRRRR!!! FUUUUCKKKK!!!!"
> Rips open sliding door so fast he nearly busts the glass
> Runs outside on to deck panting like rabid dog.
> "YOU BASTARD!!! YOU FUCKING BASTA.... PWOOAAAARRRR!!!"
> Runs out the back of back yard
> My sides are shredded to fucking ribbons
> He standing at back yard, yelling and cursing at me
> "OH MY FUCKING GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FUCKIN.... ***PWWWWOOOAAAARRR***!!!"
> The fart followed him as far as the back yard and refused to leave.
> My fart had it's claws in him and refused to let go.
> He had to stand in the back yard with his shirt over his mouth until it passed.
> My sides exploded into many tiny pieces.
> MFW I still laugh hard at this story every fucking time I tell it. :D