18 July 2015

Anon's beta friend

>Be me
>Highschool
>Have betafag friend
>(collects katanas/fedoras, has neckbeard, goes on /b/)
>also has joint problems
>help him ask out grill for proms
>10/10 hot grill, prolly says yes out of pity
>she does dance/cheerleading and shit
>dinner goes alright, we go to fancy fuckin Italian place
>large ass servings none of us finish
>betafag asks for box
>get to dance
>friend is nervous to dance, but grill brings him up to dance
> he put fucking leftovers in pockets
>his knees weak, arms are heavy
>food flying from his pockets already
>luigis spaghetti
>both elected to prom court
>I cri, that’s mah boi
>somehow manages to stick with her till after the dance, get to her house
>they go upstairs
>my boys gonna become a man
>my date passed out on floor so I play Mario cart alone (no funsies for me)
>friend comes running down screaming
>when we flee I ask him whats wrong, she was absolutely gorgeous
>he agrees, even though she was the dancing queen
>young and sweet 
>she was also only fucking 17