16 July 2015

Anon gets the lady

>In school
>8/10 comes up to me, smiles, asks me if I have the time
>Thinks she wants something from me, tip my fedora down low like in anime and just stand there
>She asks if I'm alright
>Tell her that I've been hurt before, and I need to keep my guard up, or I may unleash the beast.
>she starts to tremble and apologize
>huge alpha nigger jock comes up and asks her if she's alright
>tells him I'm about to shoot up the school
>he apes out and pins me to the locker, screaming about calling the cops
>feel the voices of my fallen friends and family cheer me on from the great beyond
>let out a war cry and kick him in his big nigger horse cock
>entire football team sees this and charges over
>start running, grab bottle of speg-speg (my code name for spaghetti, since all you faggots ruined it with your unfunny beta shit) from my fanny pack and squirt it on the floor in front of me
>jump and start sliding on it
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5tzmkoesXY [Embed] starts playing
>sliding around the school dodging obstacles and doing alpha flips
>see my crush
>Grab her arm as I slide by
>she screams
>I pull her close
>look her deep in the eyes
>"Trust me and we will escape from the city."
>Leap up out of the building
>she hugs me and starts to cry
>remember I have autism
>mfw
>scream in her ear so hard that it bleeds
>now she has to use a hearing aid and won't talk to me