29 July 2015

Chicken nuggets

>talking to hot guy on skype
>we exchange nudes
>I get a huge as boner
>fall asleep with boner after flirting
>now I have a urinal tract infection
>decide to jerk off
>I can't stop leaking yellow cum
>jerk off again
>blood starts to cum out
>my dick is purple like the Mc Nugget thing from Mc Donald's
>it really hurts
>get another boner thinking about chicken nuggets
>go to Mc Donald's and get 50 Chicken Nuggets
>start eating with a boner
>use the barbecue sauce as lube and eat nuggets at the same time
>cum more blood
>I go to the doctor then while finishing my chicken nuggets
>everyone looks at me odd like I'm a fag eating chicken nuggets in a doctors office
>go back out to buy more nuggets
>get 100 packs of 50
>go back to office
>bitch ass nugget party
>we all start jerking off with our nuggets while cumming blood
>start singing the Mc Donald's theme 
>black people then enter and rape us all and steal the nuggets like New York gang bangers 
>all my nuggets are taken while I cry as all my nuggets are now gone
>jerk off and cry with all the dead people around me
>my cum is dead
>thanks Obama