25 July 2015

Bing Bong

>Be me
>14 year old angsty shitbum. 
>Spend most of time browsing 4chan and playing vydia. 
>New neighbors come. 
>There's this kid. 
>Lets Call him Bing Bong. 
>No ending text joke shit, he's just a fucking bing bong. 
>Had a lispe, 16 years old. 
>Bing Bong made my life a living hell. 
>Always asked to play, parents wanted me to go out more, so they forced me to hang with him. 
>He tried to break all my shit and made it look like an accident. 
>Broke all my fucking games, and my wii. 
>Couldn't even play brawl anymore. 
>Decide to get my revenge. 
For the next three months, take a giant plastic tub and shit in it. 
>Shit fills up entire thing, and this is a big fucking tub. 
>Thetimehascome.jpegging
>Go out into the woods near my house, bury the tub in the ground. 
>Bing Bong comes over, acting all Bingy and Bongy like the faggot that he is. 
>Tell him we're going on a scavenger hunt. 
>We walk into the woods, we're nearing the target. 
>I tell him to go check out a bush right next to the tub. 
"It smells like dead cows here, anon." 
>He leans over. 
>I push him. 
>for a few glorious seconds, he falls towards tub. 
>Falls in and smashes his face. 
>Wasn't as deep as I thought. 
>He isn't moving. I'm too scared to recover him from the shit. 
>I leave him there. Go home and cry. 
>Cops show up, along with his parents. Ask when I last saw him. Tell them a few days ago. 
>Parents weren't home when we went on the scavenger, so they don't know. 
>It passes. People forget. The neighbors move. 
Every night, I sit and bed and think about Bing Bong, the guy who literally died from drowning in my shit.