28 July 2015

The Law

>Be me in highschool
>Beta doesn’t even begin to describe me
>My pockets were more productive than Strega Nona’s magic pot
>Constantly got bullied by this gorilla named Lawrence
>He’s neither a faggot nor a sailor but the quarterback (American football for the un-free)
>Everyone calls him the Law because he’s the big guy on campus
>One day on my way to trig Lawrence starts fucking with me
>His friends are egging him on
>He’s flicking my ear, shoving me and knocking books out of my hand
>This has been going on for about six months
>So I snapped
>I went full retard
>I challenge the six-foot two-hundred-pound 0% body fat quarterback to a fight with me, who makes the Endermen from Minecraft look morbidly obese
>He whoops my ass
>Everyone knows I challenged him so when the fight (if you can call him beating the shit out of me a fight) gets broken up he gets off scot-free
>The next day everyone’s talking about it
>”Anon fought the Law”
>I fought the Law and the Law won