09 July 2015

Secret message

>What is the hottest area in America?
>The south fucking east
>Fuck me it's hot down there
>Did I think about it when I moved there? No
>You might be thinking "then why *did* you move down there anon?"
>Just fuckmyshitup.jpg
>Fucking it's all because of my girlfriend
>"Say... this is sounding like a story I heard a couple days ago"
>About me? Probably I posted this awhile back, anyways moving on
>Me, being the idiot that I am, move from Maine to Arizona
>"You spend little time with me" my girlfriend used to say
>LITTLE TIME? MAYBE BECAUSE I LIVE ACROSS THE COUNTRY
>Bitch starts to tell me to move in with her
>"I'll do it if you promise me enough time to work"
>"Have it your way I guess" she said giving in
>You now know this is where everything goes wrong
>Know nothing about south east
>I pack for cold weather, no tanks nor shorts no nothing
>Graduated from 4 year college, didn't even think about doing this
>Top of the whole sundae?
>Of course, my plane gets delayed
>My phone is ringing all day from my girlfriend
>"Class is starting soon, I need to know when you're coming"
>In the Kansas airport
>The airport worker comes over to me
>Navy blue everything, looking like a fuckboy basically
>Seals this bag full of paperwork and gives it to me
>"AND I WANT THIS DONE BY TOMORROW JERRY"
>"I'VE BEEN WAITING ON DAY ON THESE JERRY" says another worker behind the counter
>"Been waiting all day on those, Jerry" the fuckboy says
>Involved in this shit? Me? Naah, must have the wrong person
>In the airport still, I stand up and tell them I ain't Jerry
>Numerous workers come to me and say "classic Jerry"
>"Secrets are never good Jerry" and hands me a can
>RAID- anti ant spray
>On the spot I yell at them I'm not fucking Jerry and all of a sudden they jump
>Al, the fuckboy apparently, apologizes and gets Cai to come over
>Cai comes over and shakes my hand
>"Duh, we're so sorry, you're not Jerry"
>And like that, that was my experience in Kansas
>I would've left out that whole part, but it's too good to leave out, who the fuck was Jerry? What were those papers? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE RAID FOR? 
>Have nice plane ride though
>Over with the whole Jerry thing
>300 playing as airplane entertainment (fuck yes), but the plane starts to shake and the captain gets on intercom
>confirmed my suspicions of turbelence
>kills the mood
>I'm calm
>Am I calm though?
>Train, boat, car, all of those would've been better ways of going through
>Ed, the black guy sitting next to me is freaking the fuck out
>In constant fear right now
>Gorilla Ed starts to tell me about his favorite games to try to stay calm, Fallout or some shit
>"War, war never changes" he kept saying. Nigga is going insane
>"Fair-Ee, I SHOULD'VE TAKEN A FAIR-EE" he tried to text on his phone
>And like that I black out due to insaneness going around me
>I'm dying in my dreams
>The dreams stop

>Top off the dreams with reality. wake up in sand, the plane crashed
>snip, snip, snip
>per that sound I turn around
>In the desert
>The plane is no where to be seen, not even Ed
>Entire desert in front of me, plane flies by
>US American Southwest plane,
>Arms too weak to wave
>Ed suddenly appears out of nowhere and signals it, and I collapse on the ground, he comes over to me
>forces me to stay awake, but can't stay awake too long, i whisper to him my final words of the day "read every first word"