20 July 2015

Centipede

>Be me
>Last night, going to sleep after browsing /b/ for 3 hours
>2:00 in the morning
>Go to the bathroom
>Start to take a piss
>See something move out of the corner of my eye
>holyfuk.jpg
>It's a huge fucking spider
>I'm super afraid of spiders
>That's a strange looking spider tho
>Get a closer look
>It a huge centipede about 4 inches long just sitting there
>Scared of centipedes
>Think for 10 minutes how I will kill it
>Get a ton of paper towels and moisten them, then clump them into a ball
>Drop the wet paper towel ball on the centipede
>Centipede is stuck under it
>Now's my chance
>Smack the shit out of paper towel ball with a sandal
>Centipede under it gets crushed to death
>Lift up the wet paper towel ball to reveal the dead centipede
>It's defiantly dead now
>Several legs fell off when I smacked it to death
>Go to the kitchen to get something to clean up the mess
>Come back with a broom... WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?
>Centipede's body is gone
>Some of the legs are still left behind
>Look around the room... the little fucker is nowhere to be seen
>I'm scared of centipedes even more.... holy shit

pic related... it's the same kind of centipede that was in my house.