31 July 2015

Anon tries anal

>be me
>tech college because i'm stupid
>crack addicts come to career development department because they're trying to get back on their feet
>women always have really nice hair and skeletal faces
>they're pretty sexy when their clothed
>try picking them up, succeed on one, fuck her, never hear or see her again
>succeed on a second one
>go for anal, because what ever shes a crack whore who cares
>thumb it for a bit and slide it in
>first and last time i did anal, was probably just her, it felt like fucking a leather handbag filled with jelly
>she's face down, but i hear moaning so i start going hard, sliding out sometimes but generally steady fucking
>what i thought was moaning turns into audible crying, wailing
>mad in the moment "are you serious?"
>She pulled away and yelled "I ALWAYS FUCK UUUUP"
>start feeling for her try to calm her down
>after a few minutes of naked hugging and saying it's ok im here she tells me why shes worried
>her last boyfriend broke up with her for spilling her coffee he bought her at starbucks
>apparently hit her right there
>2 other times she was engaged and they left her for other women
>says she was in pain through the whole ass pounding but didn't want me to leave or get upset
>tells me she cant handle making someone leave again
>tell her i won't leave, that i'll stay with her for a while
>spend the night, make her in a relationship with me on facebook to show her i'm "seriously not going to leave"
>her friends commenting within minutes she keeps showing me the comments
>she keeps hugging me telling me thank you and how much she loves me
>dont tell her i love her back but keep her calm with stuff like "it's my pleasure"
>next morning kiss her and tell her i'll see her soon
>get home, delete her number, block her on facebook, remove the relationship status post
>don't hear or see from her until return to tech
>see her everyday walking from classes for 2 weeks
>she looks at me when i don't look at her
>some days she tightens her mouth and begins to tear a little
>some days she just looks at the ground and hangs her head
>walks as close as possible to me without touching me everyday, but doesn't say a word
>she stops showing up mid semester
>worried because i haven't seen her, ask girls i 've seen her talking to
>they say they don't know where she went
>unblock her from facebook, no new posts since that day, a lot of friends saying they missed her and that they should hang out, no reply comments
>still don't know what happened to her
>think about her everyday, even more than my wife.