27 July 2015

Anon's day

>Just wake up at 5:30
>Eat breakfast for 10 minutes
>Then I leave at 6:10

>First person at the train stop
>Use up any change I have for fare
>Exit the train, get on campus
>Literally fuck around for an hour

>Continue my day as I get into class
>After school, I go home on the bus
>Niggers on the bus making noise
>TFW there's a fat nigra next to me

>Move and pull the stop rope 
>Extremely fat whale barely moves 
>Leaving but trapped by fat nigra
>Then I finally escape and get off

>Start walking a few short blocks
>Then I finally get home
>Eat dinner at home, taking shower next
>Enter the bathroom, shower & fap
>Leave shower, have nothing to do

>Begin watching TV or preparing for an exam
>Enter sleep mode, in dream
>A 10/10 qt3.14 is talking to me
>MFW she whispers in my ear
>Silently, she says "read the first letter of every sentence