24 July 2015

Heartbroken

>Be me
>Got heartbroken about a week ago
>Browing /b/
>In YLYL thread
>No banana so far
>/b/ros make me feel kinda better
>Suddenly I hear these two teen dipshits right in front of my window
>Right in front of my fucking god damn window
>Beanerfag, houses in Mexico almost never have front lawns
>Can see them kissing through the blinds, they can’t see me
>Anger.png 2304x4096
>That’s 4K, motherfucker
>Grab one of my guitars
>Amp volume 6/10 ‘cause 80 Watt Marshall, don’t want to fuck up my ears
>Start playing Battery by Metallica
>Sons o bitches still there
>HolyWars.mp3 (Megadeth)
>No reaction
>AngelOfDeath.mp3 (Slayer)
>They stop kissing
>They’re right where I wanted them
>RainingBlood-SlayerGuitarCoverPleaseSubscribe.jpg
>They’re still there
>Song reaches the solo part
>This solo consists of fucking around with the tremolo doing squeals
>Do exactly that, most annoying sounds I’ve ever done
>”Honey, I think we should go somewhere else” she says
>Fuck yeah, motherfucker!