21 July 2015

Dragon's Dogma

>playing Dragon's Dogma, am newfag at this game
>smoke a bowl of some really good shit
>load up game
>as soon as I start I run up to villagers in town
>attempt to talk to them but press wrong button and smack a group of villagers
>oops
>get arrested and thrown in dungeon
>can't figure out how to escape
>guard wants 5000 gold as a bribe to be let out
>nah nigga you greedy shit, not paying you
>google "how to escape dungeon dragons dogma"
>find out I have 2 options: bribe guard or wait 44 minutes real-time
>44 fucking minutes
>being a cheap bastard I decide to wait the 44 minutes instead of paying goyim dungeon guard
>smoke another bowl
>get hungry
>go to fridge to find something to eat
>fridge is full of delicious food
>open silverware drawer
>only butter knives
>all my spoons and forks are dirty
>too lazy to clean dishes
>sit back down
>call Domino's to order a pizza
>they aren't open yet
>...
>smoke bowl
>get on /b/
>my faggot character is still in the dungeon