26 July 2015

Bird in house

>Derping on PC while home alone
>Hear something inside house
>turn around and there's a bird inside the house trying to escape thought a closed window
>WTF.JPG
>See my dog start to sprint towards the bird
>I scream NOO but it's too late
>dog grabs bird. Birds struggles and manages to escape
>The bird flys towards me
>Scream "WHY DOG WHY"
>birds fly's into my face
>Bitch slap the bird while in panic
>dog comes flying at me to attack bird
>dog grabs bird and starts to run around the house with bird in her mouth
>Scramble to get my iPod to record the battle
>Bird escapes from dog's mouth. 
>return with iPod.
>bird is missing and no where to be found
>Telling friends and preparing green text
>bird starts flying behind my computer and into the living room
>bird fly's into the fan
>bird is stunned
>grab bird and release it outside
>return to my computer
>bird shit fucking everywhere