26 July 2015

School Dance

>be me
>be 16/17
>going to a party
>not very social, so I hang out by the kitchen
>red solo cup in hand (with water)
>I notice this girl from across the room is staring at me
>never had this happen before
>she gets up
>shitpants.jpg
>"hi I'm Stephane"
>"hi"
>"wanna dance?"
>shit what do?
>can't help it, she grabs hand anyways.
>on the dance floor
>I start moving like I see in the movies
>she is dancing having fun
>dance floor gets more crowded
>club so loud I can't hear anything
>body starts to rub up against hers
>then she starts grinding on me
>shit what do
>instant boner
>tries to go along with it by closing eyes.
>grinding stops for a few seconds
>eyes still closed
>grinding continues
>after a few minutes starts to get good at it.
>crowd starts to disapear.
>grinding stops.
>opens eyes
>"wow this was fu-"
>sister is in front of me
>everyone is staring
>fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
>Sits on floor in fetal position
>spills spaghetti out of pocket