31 July 2015

Phones Qt3.14

>be me
>be 21
>have a shitty figure but not too fat
>on a flight to new york, going for a business conference
>browsing 4chan
>sees q t pi with an interesting greentext
>interested so i attempt to ask her out on my nokia 2600
>says no
>find her phone number on fb 
>call her
>"hello who is dis"
>/panic/
>drops phone on floor
>plane tilts suddenly to the side im sitting on
>"hello? hello?"
>/extreme panic/
>spaghetti falling out of my sleeves
>pick up phone while bending over my enormous kneckbeard
>"... hello babi"
>"how u get my number sik fuk"
>hold on for dear life as the plane approaches the city
>everyone on plane is screaming
>"whut es goin on anon"
>fuckmylife.jpg
>sweat pouring down head
>front of plane explodes
>copious amounts of spaghetti falling on the floor
>"honi i com 2 u on da other side"
>"nu nu pls no di i didn mean it"
>"is okie hunee - allahu akbar"
>tfw u committed 9/11