06 July 2015

Walter

>Be me, around 16 
>Live with grandfather 
>He has a friend that goes everywhere with him, we'll call him Walter 
>Anytime grandfather is around, Walter goes on about how I'm like a son to him 
>Anytime we're alone if I do the slightest thing wrong he says "You're a loser and you're never gonna go anywhere with your life!" 
>Once almost got in a fist fight with me because "I wasn't speaking loud enough" 
>He said it so much it was like his fucking catchphrase 
>One night my grandfather is out of state 
>It's around 10 PM, Walter asks what time I'm planing to get a shower 
>"I'm tired so I'm not gonna take one tonight" 
>"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE A DIRTBALL AND I DON'T WANT YOU IN MY CAR ANYMORE CAUSE YA' STINK! YOU'RE A LOSER AND YOU'RE NEVER GONNA GO ANYWHERE WITH YOUR LIFE!" 
>Slams door and leaves house on his motorcycle 
>I'm fucking done with this, people like him don't deserve to be on this earth 
>He left his truck out back 
>Take my pocket knife and a bat, smash all his windows + lights, pop 3 tires and scratch the fuck out of his paint 
>Run inside, hide all evidence 
>Call him: "Walter, you're car alarm starting going off I think someone's outside" 
>He rushes back 
>Comes into my room and starts screaming at me, literally just ignore him 
>He leaves and calls the cops 
>No investigation was put towards me, I'd never done anything like this before and unless he told them what he said to me, they had no reason to suspect me 
>Fuck you Walter