08 July 2015

"Spanks"

>be me in high school
>went to catholic highschool, mandatory uniforms
>wearing button down shirt, untucked because cool
>hear teachers coming
>tuck in front of shirt, roll back
>fool the teachers!
>some kid see me tucking in my shirt
>tells everyone he caught me masturbating
>tells EVERYONE
>embarrassedredface.jpg
>lose friends, no one believes I wasn't masturbating
>think about changing schools
>finish that year, summer vacay 
>first day of new year, fresh start! 
>walk in school "hey spanks!"
>yearruined.mov
>starting to think of things to do to lose the stigma
>make new friends 
>become funny guy
>become mildly crazy guy
>learn to Mack on chicks
>join teams
>start band
>"hey spanks!"
>fuckit.wav
>I'm going to embrace this shit
>start wanking it at school
>don't full on whip it out, take it out under desks, tables etc.
>leaving puddles of splooge all over the floors
>janitor knows me by name, hates his life now
>back of class, wanking it, get suspended
>on bus, wanking it, kicked off bus and suspended
>looking at cute girl sitting beside me in science, pull it out
>wank it while looking her straight in the eye, school has given up suspending me
>assembly, wanking it
>lunch, eating and wanking it
>become the weird kid who wanks it all the time
>parent teacher interviews
>psych evals

>tell them the whole story
>doc laughs, says I took "an interesting approach to a difficult situation"
>no one really talks about me anymore, no one calls me spanks
>stop wanking it so much, than eventually just stop 
>new year
>make new friends, somewhat popular 
>graduate
>13 years later
>haven't thought about high school since then
>at local home decor store
>see stunning woman, solid 10/10
>ridiculous body, great everything
>walk past her, smile slightly
>check out her ass as she walks past
>idliketoburrymydickinthat.png
>she turns "....anon? Anon Anonington?"
>how does she know me?!?

>"we sat beside each other in science, mr Anons class."
>omg! We chit chat about stuff, loving life talking to this Godess
>"remember that time you jerked off while staring at me....?"
>vaguely 
>"you got some on my leg when you popped"
>apologize, "sorry....I was going through a phase"
>"that's ok....truth, it was kind of arousing."
>dick is diamonds! 
>head LITERALLY explodes
>cleanupinaislethree.exc
>fuck it, going for it!
>you wanna get something to eat?
>"yeah, yeah. This could be fun."
>at restaurant, mildly fancy