07 July 2015

Wrestling

>Be 12 year old me.
>At youth basketball practice.
>Only there because parents want me to do a sport so I’m not some fat kid later.
>Can’t shoot a layup.
>Coach makes comment about how short I am.
>Realize I'm horrible at basketball.
>Always wanted to do martial arts or fighting, cause yeah young guy, seen plenty of my share of karate movies.
>Quit b-ball, join wrestling.
>Ballisn'tlife.jpg
>At first really bad at it.
>Like constantly got the crap beaten out of me.
>No natural ability whatsoever.
>Still kept trying though.
>Keep getting beat by this one really good kid on my team (we'll call him Josh)
>At one point I get really hard in the chest
>Feel dizzy
>Ohshit.avi
>Pass out
>Wake up in the hospital
>Turns out my heart stopped
>Doc says I was legally dead for a bit
>Shrug it off as an accident and keep wrestling anyways
>I start getting better
>Finally start winning in early high school.
>Still didn't get taller
>Josh still beats the crap out of me each practice
>He's nice about it, but likes to play pranks and shit
>Never takes stuff seriously.
>Kind of hate him and see him as a rival, since he's the only one my height
>Sophomore year finally beat him a couple times.
>The guy gets more serious, and I start respecting him.
>He's still way better though, and wins the big tournament.
>Fast forward to graduation.
>Jacked af but still short
>Josh grew, I didn't
>We both go on to fight at college level.
>He joins team: instant all star 
>I join my team: scrub who always loses.
>Keep working hard though
>Improve a lot, but not nearly as much as him.
>Sometimes see him at tournaments our colleges both go too
>We act like best buds
>He married his high school sweetheart, I'm still single af
>Last tournament of the season for me
>Finally get a win.
>Celebrating when I run into blond chick I know (let's call her Angela) 
>Solid 9/10
>A bit taller than me, but not too much.
>Legs for days and dat ass
>Usually acts pretty cold around everyone else
>That and her twin bro always chases everyone who tries to hit on her away, but he’s not around tonight
>Never have talked to her before
>Starts flirting with me
>Not sure how to react: not used to this at all.
>Wonder if shes drunk, but nope, isn't at all
>Drunk asshole teammate approaches while we talk
>Tries to get her to go fuck
>Tell him to lay off but he’s too drunk to care
>She ignores him straight up
>Starts getting louder, calls her a shitcunt
>ohshit
>Straight up round house kicks this guy
>Breaks his arm
>Hot af
>Asks if I have a car so we can out of there
>Spaghetti spilling out of my pockets, but I say yes.
>Drive back to my dorm
>One thing leads to another
>Are making out in my room.
>This is only like the second chick I’ve ever been with.
>Things get hot and heavy.
>“Anon I want you…”
>More than happy to oblige.
>In the heat of the moment I forget a condom.
>Doesntmatterhadsex
>Especially since it’s the best I’ve ever had in my life.
>I’m assuming she was on the pill, because she doesn’t bring it up either.
>All I know is we’re both satisfied af.
>Fast forward a month.

>Angela and I are still together.
>“Anon, there’s something I need to tell you...”
>abortabortabortabort
>“I’m pregnant.”
>ABORTABORTABORT
>News hits me like a brick, but I should’ve seen it coming. 
>She doesn’t have any parents, so no worries about her dad killing me.
>Her bro also coincidentally disappeared about the same time (I heard he was working as a park ranger somewhere out west later).
>We both decide to get married and raise the child together, but also finish college.
>It’s tough and the money is tight, but we make the most of it. 
>Honestly one of the best periods of my life.
>We were poor, but we were happy.
>I give up wrestling after college and get a real job to support my family.
>One day, I get a visit from my old rival, Josh.
>Well, I thought it was him.
>Josh is dead.
>Feelsman.
>It’s actually his son.
>Wants me to help him train and compete in some big world tournament.
>I’m about to say yes, when
>Suddenly it hits me.
>I'm Krillin.
>Mfw.