25 July 2015

Mommy POOPOO

>be me
>44 years old
>literal manchild
>3am
>have to make a poopy but too lazy to get up
>shit in my bed
>get up, and start stomping on the ground as hard as i can while shouting: MOMMY!!! POOPOO!!! POOPOO!!! at the top of my lungs
>stop when i hear my mom walking up the stairs
>she cleans me up
>want a happy meal
>she tells me its too late now, and that she has to get up early for work
>take of my clothes and start peeing and pooping on the floor until i get what i want
>she lets out a deep sigh and says ok
>she cleans up and takes me to McDonalds
>got 3 happymeals
>want a baloon
>the staff tells my mum their all out of baloons
>start screaming and nagging until she gets me a balloon 
> only thing open this late is the gas station store by the highway, 30 minutes away
>my mom and me get back home
>my mom looks exhausted
>go to my room to play with my happymeal toys and baloon
>hear my mom crying downstairs