20 July 2015

Anon's out $10

>Woke up by being yelled at by roommate for watch being missing (I dont even wear watches)
>Roommate ate MY last hot pocket I was saving for breakfast
>Go to work only to be put on shitty cleaning detail again for my 3rd week in a row
>Everytime I get detail BS happens
>Im always expected to be a team player even though no one else is
>Clean vomit from alcoholic hobos all throughout my shift
>HOW THE FUCK DID HE PUKE THIS MUCH EVERYWHERE
>Get yelled at by a manager for clocking out early when told to by my boss
>Go to walmart to return a game
>Wait in a long ass fucking line cause only 2 associates are working the dept.
>My turn is next but one lady leaves
>Family of mexicans cuts me
>Take forever for their return
>as they leave I say "You guys should learn how a line works"
>Mexican mom says I shouldnt be "Such an asshole "
>I respond with "I guess Im an asshole for explaining to you how a line works"
>Mexican wannabe cholo dad calls me a faggot and tries to act hard and defend his lady
>I stand my ground and say "Well its not my fault you dont know how to use a line, so whatre you gonna do about it?"
>Proceeds to hit me 6 times
>He steps back and I look at him with a wtf is that it? look
>They leave
>Calmly look at cashier and ask for a refund
>Denies me refund, only exchange for game for the same copy
>FML
>Security rushes me
>Cashier lady tells them to let me go
>They run after them
>They get the license number but they drive away
>Cop shows up
>Says most likely shit cant be done but basically said its my fault he acted like a nigger because I instigated it with my comment so the DA may not even press charges if I do
>Mfw they lost my copy when they put it away after i left the store to talk to the police
>Im now out $10