01 July 2015

Robert's got a quick hand

>be me
>be 15
>be at a shitty ass public school in Bumfuck, Michigan
>constantly bullied, probably because I am an autistic faggot but whatever
>there's this one kid
>this one fucking kid
>we'll call him robbert
>be in gym class
>douchelle doing the whole routine where he shoves me around to prove his dick is big or something
>won't stop bragging about his shoes
>has some goddamn popular brand, nikes or some shit, I don't keep up with that bullshit
>anyway, dudes fast
>no matter what I do, he always fakes me out and hits me with the fist I'm not expecting
>dude's quick, man
>after getting my ass kicked for awhile, I leave the class and head out back
>I get out there, and just try to breathe, man
>this fucking douche will never leave me alone
>he comes looking for me
>he's smoking a cigarrette, looking around behind the school
>he sees me
>i think he's planning something, he's got his backpack, and he's clutching it weirdly
>walking towards me with those goddamned popular shoes, hear 'em squeaking a mile away
>fucker pulls out a gun
>oh fuck
>I think Robert snapped
>I think I'm about to get shot,
>I don't think I can dodge, he comes toward me full speed
>I can't move fast enough
>Robert's got a quick hand
>he'll look around the room, he won't tell you his plan
>He's got a rolled cigarette hanging out his mouth, he's a cowboy kid.
>Yeah, he found a six shooter gun in his dad's closet hidden with a box of fun things.
>I don't even know what but he's coming for you, yeah, he's coming for you.
>All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run, outrun my gun.
>All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run faster than my bullet.