12 July 2015

Anon gets haircut

>Be
>At the barbers
>Get in chair and remove glasses
>Fella walks in with his sexy sexual partner
>They sit behind me
>Can see her in the mirror
>She's out of focus but is skinny, has nice yellow skin and long blonde hair
>I'd guess 17/19
>Have to get done by the shit barber because too beta to hold firm and wait for the good barber to be free
>Shit barber is Turkish. 
>Shit barber doesn't move my head when cutting
>Instead he asks. 100 times over 15 mins
>"Can you move your head up?"
>"Please move head to the left"
>Makes me furious
>I'm going to say something
>As I'm about to speak he pumps up the barber chair so I'm high enough for him to reach
>Little Anon settles down
>Can't stop looking at blondey
>Get hard
>Realise the barber cape is covering me good
>Slowly undo fly
>Slowly release little Lucille
>Slowly stroke it to the sexy blonde blur
>Mmm, dicky like
>I let out a little whimper
>Barber is using cutthroat and is close to my neck
>Barber hears
>He asks me loudly if I'm ok.
>Everyone looking. Get embarassed
>He grabs mirror and shows me the back of my head
>Shit! He's finished. 
>Willy is still on holiday from my undies
>He takes off the cape and sees my 4 inches of pink winking up at him
>"WHAT ARE YOU DOIN, YA DIRTY LIL PIGALET!?"
>Rummage to get Big Tiny back inside
>Lunge for my glasses
>Misjudge the distance and height of the chair
>Fall, taking scissors and trimmers with me
>Shit barber is furious
>Shit barber pushes me in the arse with his foot
>I slide along the floor amongst the hair
>Does it again which gets me to the door
>Put glasses on and get up
>Blondey is man. 
>Run out of the shop