03 September 2015

Anon gets coffee

>be 21
>maybe 8/10 in looks
>girlfriend of 2 years dumps me via text
>feelsbadman.jpeg
>depression worsens
>don’t go out and hardly talk to anyone
>have to go to counselling 
>cool bro at work says he will hook me up with a babe
>sceptical because socially awkward and co workers don’t really like me
>fuck it nothing to lose
>give him my number to give to said babe 
>2 days later get text
>”hey anon, its blah blah blah want to get coffee”?
>say sure because feeling good about it and nothing better to do
>decide today would work best for our schedules 
>talk and have decent conversations for never meeting
>no nothing about this chick so just roll with whatever she says
>try to play it cool because lonely and I tend to spill spaghetti

fast forward to today
>3 hours ago
>get to said coffee shop we agreed on
>super nervous because no idea what she looks like
>on /b/ just trying to calm down 
>out of peripherals see big object
>I look up
>see a mass come into the cafe 
>oh lord please help me now. 
>land whale morphs over to my table huffing and puffing
>”are you anon?”
>"y-yes Im anon"
>"where is my coffee?”
>I.. um I- 
>she starts to raise her voice
>”what the hell. All men are the same”
>’I just.. I-I’m..'
>fatty starts screaming at me
>turns out she is a huge feminazi
>says Ive oppressed her in some way by not having a coffee/donut waiting for her
>fuck
>everyone in the shop is looking at me including 10/10 barista 
>just sit there stuttering while Huffin McPuffin is turning multiple shades of red from screaming
>she finally leaves after 5 minutes of embarrassing awfulness
>I sit there for a solid 20 seconds holding back tears of embarrassment 
>get up and leave
>go home to my empty apartment
>mfw I wish I was kidding
>mfw I can never go back to that coffee shop