28 September 2015

girl from class

>be me
>be 25 year old 6/10 kissless virgin
>go to uni
>girl in my class qt 3.14 10/10
>she seems to like me
>she sits beside me in class
>she talks to me
>we become friends
>she invites me to her house
>gladly accept
>oh fuck man im gonna get it on
>go there
>shes fucking rich large ass mansion
>o shit im a poor ass pleb why does she like me
>i go inside
>she greets me with a kiss
>ooo shit
>we go up to her room
> i need to shit
>forget to put the toilet seat up
>shit
>oh fuck
>shit all over
>diarrhea (idk how its spelt)
>window in bathroom
>fuck it
>take off clothes
>steal clothes from her dad
>they dont fit at all
>open window
>fucking run for it
>get home
>mom asks about clothes and why i smell like shit
>i say its a story for another day
>go outside again
>put clothes in trashbin
>shower
>cry for rest of night
>mfw i fucked up
I dropped out of uni after that and moved to another country and started uni there.