24 September 2015

Feminist goes to the pub

>Be me
>Body positive feminist
>Go to pub
>Feel rape as I enter the door
>Don't pay any mind to it, the men in the bar are obviously intimidated
>Go to bartender
>He rapes me
>Cry
>Tell him to check his privilege
>Waddle to secluded area of pub
>Declare it my safe space
>White cis man and poor womyn walk into bar
>They have a White cis baby
>It looks at mother
>Smiles
>Get up and stop this rape
>Pick up baby and scream at it
>It cries
>It's intimidated by my strong independent nature
>Mother is crying, probably from PTSD
>Her rapist came over and hit me
>Rapists and womyn come over and take turns stomping on my face
>I deserve it as I am white
>Die slow horrible death
>Entire city cheers, even the womyn
>Internalised misogyny
>Go to hell
>Burn forever
>mfw It was because of the most sexist thing on Earth
>motherfucking A/C