30 September 2015

Labor day

>labor day in the US
>barbecue at friend's house
>about 20 guests total, choice between ssb4 and pool
>girls choose pool, guys choose vidya
>set up game so loser rotates out, 3 stocks each
>just before I can get on girls realize they aren't being fawned over and come inside
>"lol let us play too! :3"
>boyfriends have no choice to agree
>my turn finally arrives, load up as ganondorf
>win (obviously)
>loser rotates out, girl 1 comes on
>choke a bitch with side-B suicide finisher
>"omg no fair!! :("
>g2 rotates in
>repeat the process of handling the drones and then killing the girl
>none of the boys want to kill the girls because they won't get laid
>about a half an hour goes by until the next guy comes on
>everyone charges at me since I've been taking first this whole time
>fuck their shit nigger-fighting up with tilts and meteors for days (dat hitbox doe)
>girl's turn to rotate in
>she tells her boyfriend she's tired and wants to go home
>every other girl follows suit
>five minutes later only me, the host, and another guy are left
>other guy awkwardly leaves
>host's phone is vibrating like crazy from text messages from the guys who left
>host tells me that I'm banned from playing ssb4 and kicks me out
>mfw