18 September 2015

school toilets

>be me
>8 years ago
>4th grade
>after recess
>class lines up to take a bathroom break
>teacher only allows one student to go at a time
>my turn
>walks into the bathroom
>the smell of shit burns my nostrils
>suffocating.gif
>walks over to the toilet
>the whole fucking bowl was green
>toilet paper gently layered the top portion of shitty water
>flushes the toilet
>I doesn't go down but instead fills with water
>"No no no"
>it stops before it overflows
>by this point I really have to shit
>fuck it
>I drop my pants and shit in the toilet 
>my mom bought Taco Bell the night before
>the rapids of hell had been released 
>I finished as quickly as I could, wiped, then pulled up my pants
>without thinking I flush the toilet
>it finally over flows
>"Oh fuck"
>walks out like nothing happened
>gets back in line
>the next student goes
>as he turns the corner into the bathroom everyone hears a loud thud followed by crying
>he walks out in tear covered in shit and toilet paper
>I never got in trouble

I still remember it to this day