13 September 2015

Anon's now rich

>be me 
>fucking 15 year old creature
>southern little town
>one day notice mom leaving unusually early
>next day I have brand new clothes and bike
>wut.jpg
>some weeks later the wealthy old lady widow comes to our house
>mom answer the door
>fucking hag riding on a huge horse like a boss lol
>overheard them talking
>"hi anon's mom I wonder where I could find a river stream nearby for my mare to drink some water"
>"if it's not too far your son can take me"
>fuckoffbitch
>"Allright, sure thing, ANONNN!!
>ohnoyoudidn't
>"take Mrs. Anon to the lake"
>no choice, whatever 
>middle of the way there we stop
>"listen son, I'm going to be honest with you, I'm looking for a young boy like you to be my partner, that knows the country and won't be ashame to hold hand with me everywhere"
>almost slip, hellnobitchareyoufuckingcrazy
>instant second thoughts 
>wait, she's rich and about to die you dumb fuck
>alright mam, I'm your man, but first I have to let you know, I want 400 cattle heads and 20acres of land beforehand
>don't you worry boy, if we get married you'll have anything you want
>hell yeah
>ff 3 years
>todayistheday
>there are people like there are rocks in a river
>bunch of girls outside the church gossiping
>"what a weird thing, the bride is nowhere to be seen, but look the broom is already here, hugging his mother in law are"
>some faggot friends spot me 
>dude congratulations, but where's your girl and why did you come with your grandmother"
>fuck this shit
>ff 1 year
>grandma is lustful as fuck, fucking insatiable seamen demon
>idgaf I'm riiich motherfuckers, besides, old pussy is pussy just like powder milk is milk
>"Anon let's go downtown, I can drive or be passenger"
>first time driving
>decide I'm hungry, eat a curb and hit some fucker standing outside a store
>kill
>she fixs all the mess with lawyer, leverage and coin
>hailtothekingbaby
>weeks later qt.14 arrives to the ranch

>"mom I'll stay here with you some time, the civil war exploded in England 24hrs ago"
>"who's that boy"
>that old bitch answer her daughter with a grin
>"that's just a boy I picked up to feed the pigs, some cats and the dog"
>that night mother and daughter are preparing the dinner
>suddenly remember what my cousin said to me after the wedding
>"anon, that old woman have had 4 husband die on her, probably because she poison them they say"
>holyshitthedinner
>not tonight you crazy birch
>I completely empty a tube of rat killer on her oatmeal bowl

We'll that's my long story, now I'm even richer and nobody knows a thing, except the farm animals