26 September 2015

John from the Diner

>be 17
>be working as a cashier at Price Chopper (grocery chain in the northeast US)
>really need to take a shit but can't because it's busy
>spot "John from the Diner"
>John from the Diner is a loose-cannon 50 year old severe retard who is cared for by his 80 year old mother/wrangler who ferries him everywhere
>he is called John from the Diner because he frequented a small diner in the area 
>he would scare the shit out of customers with his loudness and try to physically assault waitresses
>anyway, spot John from the Diner and get a little spooked
>pray to the gods that he doesnt go through my register
>supervisor approaches me
>"hey anon, you can go on your break now"
>relieved, that way John from the Diner would be checked out and gone by the time I got back from break
>clock out for break, go to the bathroom
>it's the only bathroom in the store, two urinals and one stall
>be in the bathroom for a minute or so and hear the door open
>hear slow footsteps coming towards my stall
>*BANG BANG*
>OH SHIT THAT MUST BE JOHN
>John from the Diner just pounded on my flimsy bathroom stall door as hard as he fucking could
>John from Diner lets out a grunt of displeasure
>"UHNNNHHHHH"
>*BANG BANG BANG*
>heart is racing, scared to come out
>John from the Diner grows impatient and leaves the bathroom
>I wipe my ass as quickly as possible but it's one of those "whole roll" type of shits
>John from the Diner returns to the bathroom and once again beats on the stall door
>*BANG BANG*
>"UNHGGGHHH!!!!!"
>finish wiping, open stall door
>John from the Diner is pissed the fuck off
>John from the Diner grabs me by the collar of my shirt and pulls back his arm
>I sit there in shock as I am about to be beaten by a massive retard
>Just before he strikes, the manager walks into bathroom and pulls John from the Diner away
>his poor old mother pleads with the manager not to call the police on him
>I have not seen John from the Diner since