24 September 2015

Walking in woods

>be 16
>have a friend, let's call him Joe
>joe and i loved to walk around the woods
>one time we found this relatively large but completely worn down cabin
>this motherfucker has a tree growing out of it
>decide to go in
>scared as fuck
>scooby doo it
>waiting for the blair witch to make my friend stand in a corner
>open the door
>completely normal cabin except there's a tree growing out of it
>walk to the kitchen
>kitchen is at least from 100 years ago
>motherfucker had an ice box and wooden stove
>open the wooden stove
>there's a fresh log in there
>ohshit.jpg
>run to my friend
>tell him what happened
>we run the fuck out of there
>I've never ran so fast in my life
>we are running out of the forest when we come across this grocery cart
>it's filled with shit
>shit you can use
>shit you can eat
>you could feed a family with this shit
>kinda like the shit I'm feeding you.