21 September 2015

Shopping Mall

>be me
>be 17
>took my girlfriend and her friends to the mall so they could shop for prom dresses
>I ran into a few of my buddies while I was waiting for them to get out of one of the stores
>the girls come out and we all start walking to the next store
>since my friends are with us there's about 10 of us now
>I'm the biggest guy in the group
>not huge, 6'1" and 185 lbs
>got big arms though
>anyway, we're walking
>minding our own business
>this group of mexican kids walks past us intentionally bumping into one of my friends
>I say in a very normal tone at a very low volume, "what was that about?"
>one of the mexican kids hears me
>"WHAT?"
>i'm confused so I say, "...what?"
>he starts walking towards me
>"WHAT?!?"
>around this time I notice the other three or four turn around and start coming our way
>I decide to not be a bitch
>I raise my arms and say, "Wassup?" just like that
>"YOU WANNA FIGHT, HOLMES?"
>i remember my girlfriend is with me and I don't want her to get hurt
>my friends didn't seem ready to fight so it'd be me versus 5 mexican kids that might have knives
>I do the tough-guy-pissed-off-cause-he's-wasting-his-time thing and wave my arm at them and say, "Get out of here."
>that made them madder
>we all start walking away like we don't want anything to do with them
>the mexicans surround us
>I realize it might be go time
>mybodyisready.exe
>all of a sudden here come 6 more guys
>black kids
>they're in cahoots with the mexicans
>now we're in trouble

>I can't fight eleven guys
>then they split us up
>they push themselves in the middle of the group and form a wall between the two halves
>i'm at the very front
>I figure they're splitting us up so they can fight smaller chunks of our group instead of a head on collision
>I have to do something
>I think, 'least I can do is reunite the two halves of our group so we have a better shot'
>I stop walking
>I turn 180 degrees and face the guys forming the wall
>don't know what to expect but i'm not about to go down without a fight
>take one step their way
>they part like the red fucking sea
>"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" they all scream
>start hopping away and hooting
>I grab my friends and pull them close
>gotthebandbacktogether.jpg
>all the mexicans and black kids have moved in front of us
>i shit you not, this is 100% true
>one of the mexicans, who was fat I might add, had taken off his shirt and was doing an Irish jig while one of the black kids was playing some Lil' Wayne on his iPhone
>I've never been so fucking confused in my whole life
>our group turns and walks away
>we stop about fifty yards down the way to discuss what just happened
>I see the original mexican kids talking to some girls and jumping around while slamming their fists on their chests Tarzan style
>something happens and they start fighting each other
>mall security kicks them out
>I walk up to the mall cop that looked in charge
>about a seventy year old guy
> and told him this story
>he says, "Sometimes you've just gotta fucking kick some ass."