18 September 2015

Chain letter

>Be me.
>29.
>I live in a pretty shitty apartment.
>I come across a chain letter.
>The shit that tells you forward it or some chick will show up in your room and kill you.
>I never believed them but them I came across one that mentioned some chick named "Mina".
>Wow that actually sounds attractive.
>Keeps mentioning how pretty she was.
>This is it.
>This is how I'll get laid.
>I planned everything.
>Candles.
>Romantic music.
>$300 colone from Macy's, it was worth two of my paychecks.
>The works, really.
>It's finally Monday, 12:00 AM.
>I put a rose handclipped from some Buddhist fag.
>An hour went by.
>I thought maybe it meant next night. Even ghosts can get that confused.
>Finally tomorrow night, I wait.
>Nothing.
>My heart breaks.
>Just like the rest, this was fake.
>I fooled myself