08 September 2015

Lab on shrooms

>Be me
>21 years old and at college
>Friend texts me saying a guy was in town that had shrooms
>Fuck yes, never done shrooms before
>My friend and I each buy an eighth
>We had heard they taste like ass, so we ground them all up in a coffee grinder and shoved the powder into about 30 pill capsules.
>We thought shrooms were like other psychedelics, so we assumed that we should each eat an entire eighth worth of pills to trip
>We split the pills and eat them all
>20 minutes later, my boss called me up and asked if I had checked on the mice that day (I worked at the university lab)
>Oh fuck
>Bike on down there, shrooms start to kick in when I'm halfway there
>Get inside lab, luckily I'm alone
>Because I ate an entire eighth, I'm tripping major ballsack at this point
>I have to weigh all of the mice
>Can't fucking read the numbers on the scale
>Keep spacing out and staring at the ceiling instead of weighing the mice
>State at the wooden desk in the room with my eyes about an inch away from the wood because the grain was tripping me out
>1 gets away from me
>Spend what feels like half an eternity trying to find the little bastard
>Finally catch him and weigh him
>Still can't fucking read shit so I just fucking wrote down what I think are numbers and skip attempting to weigh anymore mice
>Somehow managed to bike back to my apartment
>Listen to music and talk about weird shit with my friend the rest of the night
>The following monday I go in
>Supervisor that called me asks wtf is wrong with my data
>All my made up data was illegible scribbles
>Oh fuck
>Make up story that I had sprained my wrist playing flag football so I had to use my left hand to write
>He bought it