28 September 2015

Anon no longer virgin

>be me, 17 year old kissless virgin male
>travel for few hours to visit girl best friend in far away lands
>she is 8/10, quite attractive and very nice bum
>we walk through the woods while chatting
>I look at her bum when I can
>I have a 3/5 erection from this
>we stop to sit on bench. We've been walking for hours.
>We chat there for two hours and my erection goes
>She leans on me. My erection sowly turns diamond
>She notices. I do not wish to brag but by genitalia is a good size
>she says 'err don't get too excited, Anon'
>I mention that I am male and that dicks don't discriminate
>She laughs and says we need to walk again
>Diamond erection while looking at bum
>We get back to her house. Erection still diamond.
>Must tug. 
>We go to her room
>Please can I wank now
>She decides we need to watch game of thrones. She has not seen all of it.
>Great. That's going to take forever
>She decides we should both lie on her bed
>I don't want to rub my diamond penis against her bum
>But I do want to
>She shuffles back into me and feels my dick
>She shuffles away from me
>She asks if we should sit up

>Sitting up. Erection slowly fading.
>Sex scene. Erection becomes diamond again.
>Damn that's a good sex scene. 
>She looks at me because she knows about my dick
>She decides all of a sudden that she has feels for me
>I take out my penis and begin to wank
>She leans down to suck it
>Oh no. My penis hole is expanding
>She gets absorbed into my penis
>She is wriggling round in my balls
>I must tug to release her

>I go to toilet to wank
>She is screaming in my balls
>Her screams turn me on
>Fap fap fap
>Wow I only lasted three minutes
>Light speed faps
>out she comes, covered in semen