15 September 2015

Anons moving out

>be me
>be 22
>still living in parent's basement
>parents super uptight about everything
>work 45 hours a week, moving out in a week or two
>smoke weed sometimes to take the edge off
>usually do it outside somewhere
>parents don't know
>never been busted for anything by my parents
>come back home one night after smokin some of the wacky tobacco with my friends 
>still half baked
>kind of horny
>fap into condoms because its easy to toss out 
>Toss it in the toilet
>go to sleep
>next morning 
>all lights on
>shouting all of the sudden 
>"anon, you need to get up now!! I need to talk to you about something!"
>this happens like 3 times a week about various stupid things, so I've gotten used to being awoken and shouted at about dumb shit
>"I'm sleeping right now"
>"WHAT IS THIS??"
>(its a piece of a condom wrapper)
>"its a piece of a condom wrapper"
>"I can't believe you would do this anon!!! What were you doing with a condom???"
>"why are you waking me up for this"
>"I WILL RIP YOUR SHEETS OFF YOUR BED"
>"fine, jeez, its easier to fap with condoms. You still happy you woke me up for this?"
>"I can't believe this anon!! what ever happened to remaining chaste!?"
>"I'm not talking about this right now. I'm not talking about this with you. Put this back where you found it. I'm going to sleep for a couple more hours."
>storms out
>she still mad
>mfw only time getting caught by my parents for anything and it's the lamest shit
>mfw i had like 2 weeks to go
>mfw why haven't I moved out yet