30 September 2015

Anon went full autism mode

>be 15
>in love with my best friend 17f
>go on beach trip with a bunch of friends
>she is laying on towel ass up
>she says "anon I need someone to cuddle with come over here"
>freak out but go over
>dunno how to cuddle, so I kinda lay half on top of her, across her
>uhadtobethere.jpeg
>she freaks out and yells get off
>get off
>she says what the fuck anon 
>"what did u think I was gonna rape you?" 
>literally
>she says anon just stop here 
>get ready for autism
>"cuz I was planning on it"
>???
>profit
>literally my best friend
>used to go to her house everyday and text 24/7
>relationship ruined in one second
>was just trying to joke to lighten the mood
>she says "anon I don't think we should talk for a few weeks"
>rest of beach trip super awkward
>worst part was she had liked me the whole time