01 September 2015

Hambeast

>went out with my girlfriend last night
>we sit down at the restaurant
>there's some hambeast with the classic problem glasses
>i need to explain something 
>me and my girl are both fucking sadists when it comes to our humor
>we also both hate feminists
>her more than me almost
>she says to me
>"i bet you five dollars you can't get her to come over here and yell at you."
>apparently five dollars still means a lot to me
>gameon.png
>i start off slow
>"Pass me the ketchup, you dumb bitch."
>gf plays along
>pretends to get upset
>i also yell at her in front of the waiter
>"you women are all the same, you can never make up your minds about what you want"
>after five minutes of slight sexism the hambeast starts fidgeting
>i look at my gf
>whisper
>"more?"
>she nods
>I go full blast
>make a scene in the Chiles over how long she takes to get ready and how it doesn't matter because she's so damn ugly anyway
>hambeast stands up
>bolts over
>I've never seen someone so big move so quick
>"LISTEN HERE YOU SEXIST CIS-SCUM-"
>that's how she introduced herself, i shit you not
>"-WOMEN ARE EVERY BIT AS VALUABLE AS MEN AND BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!"
>my girl stands up
>starts yelling at the hambeast
>"WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO COME OVER HERE AND BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!"
>i'm fucking stunned
>these two are going at it in a crowded restaurant at dinner time
>and I'm just watching
>after a short time I realize my gf has stopped playing pretend and is genuinely pissed
>she's italian 
>ohshit.png
>this goes on for 2 minutes until the manager comes out and kicks us out of the restaurant
>my girlfriend left her purse inside by accident
>I go in to get it
>the hambeast was apparently giving the manager shit about how he's a sexist asshole because he threw a woman out
>I grab the purse and gtfo
>we're driving back to my place
>dead silence
>i hear a rustling to my right
>she put five dollars in my pocket

And that's the story of how I won five dollars.