13 September 2015

Anon sells Kidney

>be me 19, no job, no money, no life
>PC breaks and can't game
>try to find a job
>8 months of masturbating 7 times a day I still have no job
>desperately come up with a plan to solve all my problems
>decide to sell kidney
>I got two and don't need the other one so fuck it
>do research and find out they go for a good 200k+ on the black market
>contact and arrange to sell my kidney
>after 2 weeks some doctor comes to my house
>starts probing me and checking my medical shit
>says my kidney is of high quality
>fuck yeah
>seals the deal and arranges an operation in two weeks
>tell parents how I'm gonna be rich and don't need no job ever again
>they call me a fucking idiot and kick me out the house
>spend two weeks on the street waiting to sell my kidney
>operation day
>at this point i'm sure im going to fucking die so fuck it
>doctor gets me high and I go to sleep
>wake up
>surprisingly alive
>money is there too
>deal was legit
>fuck yeah
>my virgin kidney was so healthy they gave me 50k extra
>take the money 
>buy a cheap flat 
>sort out a new pc
>hook up internet
>barricade the fucking windows and doors
>leave a little hatch for food delivery guy
>spend the next 7 years in this ghetto bunker
>shit hits the fan
>run out of cash
>internet gon be cut if I dont pay
>once again get desperate
>decide to leave my cave
>sell sperm and plasma 
>just enough to pay for bills and food each month
>continue till I die