01 September 2015

High in lit class

>be me
> be 17
> live in Colorado 
> be senior in junior lit class
>only class I ever failed in high school 
>experienced smoker but damn I hadn't been this high since nam
>show up to class early the only time that year
>8/10 teacher shows up 
>"remember class we have group presentations today"
> group presentations?
>oh fuck.jpg
>literally did nothing and my entire group's grade depends on my part
>fucking so stoned my eyes are bleeding and I have to present in 10 minutes 
>grow some balls
>tell group I fucked up and have nothing to present 
>all obviously mad at me especially since they know I'm high
>spend the next ten minutes furiously slapping together the worst speech imaginable
>Imsofucked.png
>damn I feel good tho 
>my group's turn comes up 
>everyone in my group has well-researched 3 page long typed papers
>I have a singe page torn out of my notebook that looks like the coloring book of a downy
>I'm the last in my group to present 
>sweating dabs 
>I present the most half-assed paper of my entire life while higher than Everest 
>when I finish everyone just stares at me like 
>no one claps (all the other groups had claps) they just stare at me with their mouths open
>sit down and pretend that didn't happen for the rest of class
> class finishes after what seems like eternity 
> 8/10 teacher approaches me
> "anon stay, I want to talk to you"
> she knows
>I'm so fucking scared I've never been in trouble in highschool 
> wait until all the other kids leave
>about to shit myself
> teacher looks at me with a very serious face
> "anon the presentation you gave today....
> at this point I was so high I didn't give a fuck anymore just suspend me so I can go home and smoke more
>.... was the BEST presentation in the whe class!"
> w wut
> she goes on to tell me that my presentation was flawless and my group members were slacking so she's only giving me an A