12 September 2015

Pringles

>be me
>at Wal-Mart getting Pringles
>fuck you I like Pringles
>getting my shit when two parents are screaming
>come up to me and asked if I saw a kid
>Fuck no, but I was the beta faggot I am and tried to look
>Go to the toy aisle. Kids like toys and shit, right?
>Gave up, but when I was leaving the intercom came on
>The fucking kid took the bike and is riding it in the store
>They probably have it
>They don't have it at all
>Walking towards the exit
>People are shouting
>The kid is riding through the store like he's on cocaine
>hits me
>he loses control and he makes me drop my Pringles
>nobody fucks with my Pringles

>catch up with kid
>tell him off while controlling my rage
>eventually he succumbs and apologizes
>walk back with the bike
>says he has to use the bathroom
>set the bike near the bathroom somewhere and let him go
>someone saw me walking near him when he got in
>she fucking screams
>it's a landwhale feminist
>she's screaming pedophile, molestor, fucking everything
>parents come and fucking agree with feminists
>kid comes out in confusion and landwhales snag him out of my reach
>cops come and try to explain everything
>kid tries to defend me, but landwhales and parents say he doesn't have to lie and I can't hurt him anymore
>are you fucking serious
>time passes, and I get off the hook, feminists are angry, and parents just don't give a shit
>just get out of the store
>driving home I realized something
>I didn't get my Pringles

>dedicated for Pringles
>turn around and drive back to store
>get Pringles and try to leave
>god dammit it's the fucking landwhales
>they screech their mating call more
>just ignore their shit
>however, she knocks my Pringles out of my hand again
>bitch, i told you
>NOBODY
>FUCKS
>WITH MY PRINGLES
>uncontrollable rage ensues
>sock her in the face
>her friend runs screaming for help
>just grab another Pringles can and bail
>I checked out quickly and got home
>I can truly taste the victory in the Pringles.