27 September 2015

locked out

>be 18, living in an apartment
>decide to go out for dinner
>as I exit the apartment, realize I left my wallet inside
>turn around to go back in
>my stupid ass went out but forgets the key to the building
>fortunately my stupid ass also forgot to lock my unit so it's just a matter of getting in
>call landlord
>she's asleep
>call locksmith
>can't help with apartment building entrances
>FUCK
>sit outside for an hour
>get idea
>look around the building for open windows to lit rooms
>see one
>"Anyone up there? I'm a tenant who got locked out."
>hear woman faintly groan
>a moment later, hear footsteps coming down
>guy in undershirt and shorts, barefoot, covered in sweat with an obvious semi-chub opens the door and lets me in
>thank him profusely, he accepts my thanks but is in quite a hurry to get back up
>mfw they were boning and I interrupted