29 September 2015

Bypass proxy

>be me in middle school
>school has computer lab in the school library
>little shit me got bored
>decided to download a proxy on a usb to play games on miniclip
>shithead next to me sees me playing billiards and asks how I did this
>tell him I make hacks that can bypass school firewall
>shithead asks if he could buy one from me
>made five bucks that day
>next day shithead and some of his friends come up to me asking for more "hacks"
>next day I am forty dollars richer
>month later I'm playing Bush Shootout in school library
>entire library is filled with kids
>realized a week ago that I'm pretty much a drug dealer for kids with video game addictions
>retarded me is acts like a massive introvert and looks over to the person on my left
>mfw he's watching hentai on the school computer
>ctrl-alt-delete 

>enter that bitch's computer
>kid who I later find out is mentally challenged and a massive liar gets pissed
>two weeks later school PA tells me to go to vice principals office
>fuck
>enter office to see vice principal tells me he knows about the usbs and says he wants to check my backpack
>lucky me didn't have any in my backpack
>finds out school "audited" their system and found out about the games and even the hentai
>finds out hentai kid from earlier tried blaming the entire thing on me including the hentai
>entire time I'm telling vice that the kid was the one who watched it, didn't reference the usbs
>vice says he knows it was a lie and wanted my response to see weather or not I was the supplier
>mfw he trusted me
>mfw I got away with a days suspension
>mfw other kids got weeks suspension
>mfw hentai kid got a two weeks suspension
>I do not like narcs in my business