17 September 2015

Fanta

>Be me, 11 year old white kid
>Super beta, super nerdy
>My only friend is asian named Chul-Moo
>Go over to his house to play maplestory
>Notaweeaboo.jpeg
>We get hungry
>We tell his grandma to take us to jack in the box
>I order for everyone because my English is the best
>Get a soda because I'm not allowed to at home
>Bright fucking neon red drink captures my retard attention
>It's red so it will taste like good red drink
>On the way home
>Place my fanta down while I eat some fries
>Feel something wet on my feet
>MFW I look down and an entire large red fanta has poured out onto the white carpet floor of this random asian grandma's minivan
>We get back
>Fanta drips from the car when I open my door and they get out
>They notice fanta
>Start bickering in asian, cant understand them
>They start scrubbing the carpet with napkins as if that will help anything
>I call my mom to come pick me up
>Never see Chul-Moo again