31 August 2015

Buying weed after a tough week

>be me
>have the day off tomorrow and kinda tired after a tough week so I call my dealer for some 420
>meet dealer, make the switch, no problem
>Weed (2,5grams) is wrapped in tinfoil and smells heavenly!
>have a hapit of putting it under my nutsack in case of pigs.
>get home
>upon reaching my front door I realize I have to poop.... real bad!
>frantically get the door open.
>run to the toilet
>ass planted on the toilet seat.
>pure liquid diarrhea,
>feel massive relief,
>suddenly realise I forgot to take out the weed.
>it's not in my underwear around my ankles..
>look down.
>the weed (still in the tin foil) is floating in my fluid poop in the toilet bowl.
>I try to fish it up with a big pom-pom of toilet paper but end up just pushing it further into the pit of hell
>give up and decide to man up and pickit up with my bare hands.
>I grab it and throw it into the sink and quickly rinse it with water and liquid soap. all this with my pants around my ankles and watery shit dripping from my asshole and down my leg.
>I shower and clean myself up
>check weed and it's fine, no trace of poop, not even smell.
>smokin that shit right now as I'm writing this.
>I'm not a robot.