01 August 2015

Abhancer

>be me
>be working out at the gym because I'm beta and I want to look like I live in my moms basement 
>trying to get abs because girls supposedly like abs
>failing at pull ups when the gym manager comes over
>Manager is super cool and lets me get into the gym with a discount
>"hey anon, I got this new innovative product in my office, wanna check it out?"
>have nothing better to do so I follow him
>walk into his office and look around for this new product 
>then I see it
>the abhancer
>Just what I need
>i find myself slamming my entire life's savings down on the table for the abhancer
>i grab the abhancer and run out the door as fast as my legs can carry me
>I couldn't wait to put the abhancer on 
>I got to my car and ripped open the packaging 
>the glorious abhancer levitates out of the box 
>I take the abhancer and put it on as carefully as a god
>my penis is fully erect as I feel my stomach fat slowly work its way into godlike abs 
>after 3-4 minutes I take off the abhancer and kiss it for my glorious abs
>I finally step out of my car as every girl snaps their neck to see my abs
>I pick out the hottest one of my group of admirers
>I slowly walk towards her as she orgasms twice at the sight of my abs
>I slowly feel the alpha taking control as I grin a satanic grin
>as on cue, she falls to the ground and spreads her legs for me
>my dick rips through my sweatshorts
>she looks up, almost crying for my dick
>I pull off her pants which are wt all over as she begins softly sobbing in pure joy
>I slowly thrust forwards as she screams in agony and pleasure
>every girl in a ten mile radius is masturbating to my abs
>the girl below me has orgasmed three more times as I start to thrust faster
>I climax as I have the best orgasm of my life
>pictures of my abs have already circulated around the web and every girl in the world is masterbating to them
>mfw